Creative Fellowship (Fall 2022)
50+1 Strategies, LLC.
The Creative Fellowship
As a Creative fellow for 50+1 Strategies, you will work closely with our Creative Team on a wide array of creative-related projects for our clients. You will be involved in everything from visual branding to social media content creation. You will also work collaboratively with other team members from our campaign, communications, digital, and operations departments to craft and produce creative assets for our messaging campaigns.
What you will do:
Working directly with the Vice President of Creative Vice President of Creative and the creative team, the Creative Fellow will learn about and gain experience in:
- Political visual branding and strategy
- Graphic design in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Canva, and other programs
- The psychology of design
- Basic web design
- Creative visuals for social media posts, ad copy, talking points, memos, and more
- Candidate campaigns and issue advocacy
Who you are:
Every season, we try to tailor the creative fellowship to the fellow. What this means: we will play to your strengths and help you gain experience in media that you want to learn in! This is an entry-level opportunity, so please apply even if you don’t think you qualify for 100% of the following.
- Have a good visual design sense
- Enthusiastic about grassroots organizing and local politics
- Goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Takes critique of artwork well
- Committed to collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, HTML/CSS, and WordPress is a plus but not required.
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Something looks off?