Digital Advocacy Fellowship (Fall 2022)
50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Remote · Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2022
The Digital Advocacy Fellowship
As a digital advocacy fellow for 50+1 Strategies, you will learn from and work with our Digital Team to execute advocacy and electoral campaigns across a range of digital platforms from email, to SMS texting, to social media.
What you will do:
Depending on your assigned project(s), interest area, and/or experience, your day-to-day responsibilities as a fellow may include any of the following:
- Draft, proofread and edit content for emails, blogs, and social media channels
- Learn basic HTML and mechanics of executing advocacy campaigns on digital platforms
- Project manage the production and delivery of digital content and copy
- Track and monitor the performance of digital campaigns through reporting, analytics, and database management
- Helps develop creative ideas for campaigns, and liaises with creative, marketing and comms fellows on adjacent projects and deliverables.
Who you are:
- You are a strong writer, able to write compellingly on a broad range of social media platforms.
- You enjoy collecting & interpreting data to answer questions about how we can produce winning campaigns for our clients.
- Experience working in data analytics and reporting is a plus but not required.
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
See more open positions at 50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Something looks off?