Communications Fellowship (Fall 2022)
50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Marketing & Communications
Remote · Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2022
The Communications Fellowship
As a communications fellow for 50+1 Strategies, you will work closely with our Communications Team on a wide array of comms-related projects for our clients. You will be involved in everything from message development to content writing and working with the press. You will also work collaboratively with other team members from our campaign, creative, digital, and operations departments to craft and support our messaging campaigns.
What you will do:
Depending on your assigned project(s), interest area, and/or experience, your day-to-day responsibilities as a fellow may include any of the following:
- Draft email copy, direct mail copy, press releases, media advisories, op-eds, blog posts, and social media content
- Apply messaging and style guidelines to campaign collateral and materials
- Update press lists and assist with the execution of media events
- Track and compile press clips on various topics, issues, and/or clients as needed
- Helps develop creative ideas for campaigns, and liaises with creative, digital and marketing fellows on adjacent projects and deliverables.
Who you are:
- ou have an interest in political messaging and communicating with diverse groups, and will bring sensitivity and appreciation for cultural differences.
- You are a strong writer and able to express complex ideas in an organized and accessible way.
- Prior experience with copywriting, press, and social media management is a plus but not required.
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
See more open positions at 50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Something looks off?