Political Marketing & Paid Media Fellowship (Fall 2022)
50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Marketing & Communications
Remote · Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2022
The Political Marketing & Paid Media Fellowship
As a paid media fellow for 50+1 Strategies, you will learn from and work alongside our Marketing team to plan, buy and monitor our paid media efforts. You will learn basic marketing strategy and work collaboratively with our campaign, creative, digital, and operations departments to support the planning and execution of our advertising campaigns at all levels.
What you will do:
Depending on your assigned project(s), interest area, and/or experience, your responsibilities as a fellow may include any of the following:
- Responsible for supporting the Marketing associate in ad production responsibilities, including:
1) Uploading all in-house ads (search, social, YouTube) as well as learning latest news/trends impacting those ad channels (i.e. Meta’s political ads ban)
2) Communicate with Marketing Team on a daily basis regarding program performance and reporting updates
3) Support the marketing associate in the building and managing internal and external dashboards and monitor various ads’ performance/provide feedback.
4) Help track ad spending
- Conduct basic market research and audience consumption research to support media targeting and segmentation
- Organize media plans, reports, budgets, and other materials to track our work in an ever-changing environment
- Helps develop creative ideas for campaigns, and liaises with creative, digital and comms fellows on adjacent projects and deliverables.
- Participate in the planning, strategizing and execution of advertising campaigns with the marketing team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who you are:
- You have an interest in learning how to run digital advertising campaigns, and enjoy gaining actionable insights from performance data.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and superior time management.
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Creative thinker, with ability to understand and dissect data and communicate insights in a digestible way.
- Familiarity with or commitment to learn key ad programs and get relevant certifications (Google Ads, SEM Rush, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Self aware and constantly identifies ways to improve their skills.
- Self-directed with the drive to take initiative on new projects, but collaborative and able to seek guidance and direction from manager/others where necessary.
- Comfortable collaborating, operating and contributing a positive attitude in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds and think strategically about how to motivate people towards your clients’ causes.
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
See more open positions at 50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Something looks off?