50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Remote · Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2022
The Administration Fellowship
As an Administrative fellow for 50+1 Strategies, you will work closely with our Principals on a wide array of administrative projects. You will be involved in everything from planning and coordinating schedules to managing documents and assisting larger department projects. This position will also work collaboratively with other team members from our campaign, creative, digital, and operations departments to support the team.
What you will do:
Depending on your assigned project(s), interest area, and/or experience, your day-to-day responsibilities as a fellow may include any of the following:
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate on-site and off-site meetings and functions
- Review and summarize select reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Manage Principal calendars, and utilize strong judgment in managing priorities of requests
- Confidential administrative duties including handling sensitive information and documents related to business operations, negotiations, legal matters, and other aspects of administration that must be held in the strictest confidence.
- Assist other operations team staff and provide back-up, when necessary
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Complete other tasks and projects assigned by company Principals
Who you are:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong independent decision-making abilities and attention to detail
- Prior experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting the Principals
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
See more open positions at 50+1 Strategies, LLC.
Something looks off?