Account Coordinator (comp listed)
ABD Direct is a full-service direct response fundraising communications consulting firm. For more than 30 years, we have fostered dedicated partnerships with non-profit charitable and advocacy organizations, pushing the boundaries of direct response fundraising and securing the resources they need to fulfill their critical missions. ABD Direct has a long history of developing integrated programs and forward-thinking direct response fundraising solutions which pave the way for success for some of the nation’s leading non-profit organizations and progressive political campaigns.
The ideal candidate is creative, dedicated and energetic, with a passion for helping progressive causes change the world.
- Manages all schedules for clients including making updates and ensuring deadlines are met. Responsible for knowing the status of all elements related to campaign and trafficking components according to deadlines.
- Involved with copy review process, including coordinating edits and versioning copy as needed.
- Works directly with outside vendors.
- Reviews and approves set-ups without oversight.
- Serves as client’s point person for all production-related items as well as internal point person for these times.
- Coordinates data uploads (costs, source codes).
- Assists with reporting as needed.
- Manages individual projects to budget.
- Actively participates in client calls and in-person meetings.
- Assists with meeting coordination, management, and follow-up.
- Drafts all relevant meeting notes for team review.
- Participates as needed in training of Account Assistants.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in non-profit direct marketing or an equivalent combination of related training and relevant experience.
- Strong project management skills – adept at planning, prioritizing, organizing and executing deadline-oriented projects.
- Proven experience multi-tasking and managing a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Able to develop and maintain quality control systems.
- Able to work independently in a changing environment, meet tight deadlines.
- Superior critical thinking skills. The ability to exercise good judgment and decision making to set and meet results-oriented goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to relate to colleagues, clients and other partners.
- Fully understands the direct mail process.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of data segmentation and process.
- Can prioritize multiple tasks without guidance.
- Ability to manage many projects at once while meeting deadlines.
We offer a supportive yet fast-paced work environment with excellent opportunities to learn and to advance. Benefits include health care coverage and matching 401k retirement plan.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com