Digital Advertising Associate
We're not actively hiring for this position right now, but we welcome your application and will consider you for future openings.
- Traffic digital ad campaigns including but not limited to loading content, creative, and targeting into ad platforms like Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, and Google Marketing Platform (GMP, formerly known as DCM/DBM).
- Make recommendations for pacing and optimizations to internal strategists and teams.
- Assisting in compiling and analyzing reports for internal and client review on campaign performance, best practices, test results, and next steps.
- Other duties as needed.
- 0-2 years of experience in digital marketing (in an internship, part-time, or full-time role)
- Familiar with advertising platforms like Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- An expert with Excel/Google Sheets
- Demonstrated commitment to progressive politics
- Impeccable attention to detail and metric-driven analytical thinking
- (Preferred) Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS for landing page templating
- (Preferred) Knowledge of different CRMs to run acquisition campaigns into (BSD, Action Network, NationBuilder, etc.)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 per year (depending on experience)
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- 401K with up to 5% matching
- Monthly cell phone and public transportation allowance
- Supplemental mental health care coverage
- Monthly student loan reimbursement allowance
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
Aisle 518 Strategies is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive organization, women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.