Production Manager, Integrated Fundraising
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
MissionWired is the only wholly integrated, digital-first direct marketing agency for nonprofits and Democratic organizations. We help our partners tell big, ambitious stories that invite their supporters into communities to raise mission-changing revenue. Our results are unrivaled, having converted more than $3.1 billion in donations to the world’s most trusted philanthropies and groundbreaking campaigns. We do it over email and SMS, in the mail, across social media, everywhere. We don’t think in terms of channels; we’re single-minded in pursuit of your success.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Sandy Hook Promise, International African American Museum, Animal Legal Defense Fund, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are currently looking for one unique and talented individual to join our Direct Mail Production Team!
Do you have 7 plus years of experience in direct mail production? Do you understand the importance of attention to detail and quality control? Are you looking to take it to the next level? If the answer is YES, YES, and YES, then we look forward to receiving your application soon!
You will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns, such as the Democratic Party, the International African American Museum, and Racial Justice organizations, to name a few. For over three decades, the team has helped progressive nonprofits and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
The Direct Mail Production process is the backbone of an effectively executed direct mail fundraising campaign. The Production team works directly with writers, graphic design artists, senior management, and our nonprofit clients to support the execution of their fundraising campaigns.
This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments and personalities. Production Managers work closely with internal and external partners to define and coordinate deliverables to maximize production capabilities and deliver error-free and on-time results.
If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join team, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here’s who you are:
- Experience independently managing multiple complex projects
- Skilled in project management, planning, analysis, and problem-solving
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated relationship building through client interfacing
- Familiar with basic direct mail production
- 7 plus years of direct mail production experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong excel experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with basic direct marketing principles
- Strong interest in working with nonprofits
- Two to three years of general work experience
- Project management experience
Here’s what you get to do:
- Partner with the client services team to coordinate the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Oversee the competitive bid and negotiation process with vendors and suppliers.
- Oversee all aspects of the print production process from inception to delivery.
- Serve as a project manager to monitor the status of all work in progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Complete the expenditure process with timely, accurate estimated costs through final expenditures.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k plan and a year-end bonus.
The salary for this position begins at $75,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA and WA.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at MissionWired
Something looks off?