Digital Account Manager
We are a digital agency working with moderate and progressive non-profits to deliver amazing fundraising and advocacy strategies across digital platforms. We focus on paid advertising channels to help clients acquire new donors and maximize engagement with existing supporters. We believe passionately in the causes of our clients.
Who we are and why we need you:
Further is based in Annapolis, Maryland and we offer full-time remote and hybrid positions. (We can only hire within the U.S.) Further is a boutique paid ad agency and has a track record of growth for name-brand non-profit organizations. Established in 2017, we have built our agency around an empowering and transparent culture and we are looking to hire with an intention for diversity to better serve our clients.
As a small team of 12, our growth trajectory provides ample opportunity for advancement. We are at a pivotal, exciting time in our firm’s history as we are growing to meet the evolving needs of a changing digital landscape, and we are looking for someone to:
- work in a client-facing role with 3-4 mid to large non-profits;
- provide cultural and linguistic expertise for Hispanic fundraising programs;
- strengthen our services in the areas of ad tracking and GTM/Google Analytics set-up;
- utilize your strengths across paid ad channels (Google products, Facebook, programmatic, etc) to deliver innovative approaches to fundraising and advocacy.
Your efforts to tell the stories of our clients and their impactful work will help bring fulfillment to your career and simultaneously help improve the world in the areas of social justice, climate change, poverty, international relief, and more.
You will be joining a staff of people who are passionate about high performance and making a meaningful impact on society. We invite you to join this dedicated, supportive team in making a difference to current and future generations around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
Client Strategy & Management (30% of workload)
- Responsible for informing client paid media strategy and identifying tactics across multiple digital channels to ensure client goals are met and exceeded
- Monitor performance of targeting tactics, audiences, and placements and make proactive campaign changes and recommendations to improve performance
- Client communication and consulting
- Manage tasks and proactively communicate any issues
- Understand and convert ad campaign performance data into optimizations and digestible insights
- Regular client communication and consulting, including presenting weekly, monthly, or quarterly performance reporting
- Remain on top of developments in the digital marketing industry and understand how changes can be applied to client set
Media Management, Optimization & Reporting (35% of workload)
- Responsible for optimizing ad performance on paid social
- Ensure proper ad campaign setup, implementation, analysis, and reporting
- Take ownership of and make changes to accounts based on feedback from the client, as well as direction from the Partner Director
Content Creation (15% of workload)
- Curate client creative assets and select compelling and appropriate imagery and video for ads
- Write basic copy for short-form ads (ex. Facebook, display, search)
- Responsible for campaign testing to improve performance – creative changes, placements, audiences, landing pages, targeting tactics
- Propose creative recommendations, rooted in performance analysis, for website and conversion form improvements
Pixel Placement, Tracking & Other Technical (10% of workload)
- Give guidance and support to ad operations teams in placing pixels for Facebook, Google, Microsoft, programmatic, and other tracking
- Develop protocols and implement tracking to reduce discrepancies between platforms, CRM and Google Analytics
- 2-5 years experience in paid digital advertising
- Proficient in using and managing social media
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics & tracking
- Experience in placing tracking via Google Tag Manager
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish desired
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage and communicate priorities
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Desire to learn and mature with growing digital marketing agency
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage workscope independently, work on deadline, and synthesize input from multiple sources
- Ability to act as an enthusiastic ambassador of Further and commitment to our excellence and growth
- Ability to inspire others as part of a team
- Experience in fundraising or advocacy may be given preference but is not required
- This is a full-time, exempt, hybrid position at our Annapolis headquarters with consideration given to full-time remote work for the right candidate. Under the hybrid model employees report to the office two times per week.
- The salary range for this position is $60-115k annually, dependent on experience.
- This position offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, health savings account, 401(k) matching, profit sharing, expense reimbursements, and bonus opportunities.
- Paid Time Off: Further offers paid time off that includes 11 paid holidays, 6 sick days, and 12+ vacation days. We close at 3pm EST on Fridays, year-round.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To respect the time of our applicants and to reduce barriers that may be part of the job application process, we do not require a cover letter. However, we would appreciate a paragraph sharing your understanding of the position, why you are interested in it, and a sample of relevant work product. We will accept and review applications until the position is filled. This position is available for an immediate start.
Further is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or disability.