Client Success Manager
Goodstock & Co., a progressive merchandise and e-commerce platform, is seeking an experienced Client Success Manager to lead our clients growing online merchandise stores and fulfillment strategy. This position is responsible for leading all aspects of working with clients to set-up and maintain e-commerce stores, fulfill merchandise orders, and stay on top of industry trends in order to better serve our customers. The position is remote.
Candidates for this position will be extremely detail-oriented, very well-organized and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will have experience with political campaigns, e-commerce platforms, merchandise fulfillment and print production. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with teammates based locally and around the country is expected. Strong interpersonal communication skills and a positive outlook are required for success in this position. We pride ourselves on outstanding creative, strategy and customer service. We expect our staff to constantly strive to meet or exceed these expectations, and have fun doing it. A bachelor’s degree is not required to succeed in this position.
Goodstock is a small start-up and therefore all team members will be cross-trained in one another’s roles and responsibilities. We work together as a team, so that everyone can pitch in in other roles and functions when required to meet our clients’ needs.
This is a permanent position and can be based anywhere in the United States. Much like our campaign clients, our staff are expected to put in long and irregular hours as needed. With that in mind, Goodstock actively strives to create an environment that empowers our staff to lead a balanced and healthy work life through flex hours, remote work opportunities, and programs for mental and physical wellness.
Salary range for this position is $45,000-$55,000, commensurate with experience and candidate location.
Interested candidates should apply online via the link below.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 - 3 years of experience in client-facing and customer-service roles, to include retail and/or technical-customer-service roles. Ideal candidate will have previous experience in e-commerce.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain positive client relationships even under trying circumstances.
- Extremely detail oriented and process driven.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, to include delivering against quick-turn-around deadlines.
Additional Day-to-Day Tasks:
- Creating help-documentation and videos for clients to improve the platform user experience.
- Answering customer service inquiries within 1 to 3 business days, depending on the client status.
- Facilitating creative requests between clients and our in-house designers.
- Working with the management team to provide feedback from clients on ways to improve products & services, tracking client success metrics, and ensuring that the company grows through constant client growth.
- Maintaining product management through Monday.com.
- 1 - 2 years of campaign experience, including volunteer experience
- Individuals who find fulfillment both as members of a team and as individual contributors.
- Solutions-oriented individuals, who are creative problem solvers.
- Someone who thinks from an end-user perspective and is interested in growing their skills of contributing to the build of software as services platform.
BENEFITS AND OTHER DETAILS
To ensure a healthy and happy workplace, Goodstock provides a benefits package with several healthcare options, including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k with employer match, cell phone stipend, 100% paid Life Insurance policy, remote work opportunities, free gym access (depending on location), and flexible paid time off.
Goodstock strives to create a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, differently-abled individuals, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.