Global Senior HR Business Partner Toronto, New York (Hybrid)
Raising the Village
People & HR
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
Strategic HR Leadership
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support the company’s objectives while considering the unique cultural and regulatory environments in our countries of engagement.
- Provide guidance and leadership on HR best practices, compliance, and employee relations to local regional HR teams.
- Build and maintain a valued advisor relationship with our leaders and deliver HR solutions that address business issues and needs effectively.
- Provide strategic guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, promotions, lateral transfers, and re-levelling.
- Build strong relationships with employees and leaders across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align project goals with broader business objectives.
- Leverage workforce analytics to identify trends, analyze issues and develop solutions.
Talent Acquisition and Relations Management
- Oversee the recruitment process, working closely with local teams to attract and retain top talent in alignment with the company’s values.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process, advising on best practices and supporting leaders in setting up for success.
- Lead the execution of performance management, employee development, staff surveys, and succession planning practices.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex employee relations matters, providing guidance and resolutions that adhere to local laws and regulations.
- Guide managers and partners on performance management, productivity, dispute resolution, and disciplinary action, including PIPs, regulatory compliance, problem-solving and litigation avoidance.
- Provide Mentorship for and the development of the Human Resource Team.
Compensation and Benefits
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop and implement competitive compensation and benefits strategies to ensure pay equity, transparency, effectiveness, and compliance with local laws and market trends.
Compliance and Legal Adherence
- Stay current with employment laws and regulations in countries of operation, ensuring all HR practices and policies remain compliant.
- Lead efforts to enhance understanding of local labour laws across the organization.
- Produce and maintain relevant HR policies and employee handbooks.