Director/Vice President of Media Planning
Rising Tide Interactive
If you’re an experienced paid digital media planner leader, our Director or Vice President of Media Planning role offers you a unique opportunity to shape strategy for clients at one of the political industry’s premier firms. The Director or VP of Media Planning leads our planning and buying team in setting paid media strategy, crafting custom plans, and executing those plans for clients ranging from national political organizations to statewide campaigns.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work directly with Partners and Vice Presidents to craft winning paid media plans and strategy for high profile clients, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations, and nonprofits
- Oversee the day-to-day workflow of the Media department, including hiring, training, and supervising Media Planners
- Develop relationships with vendors, evaluate new products, and educate staff on advertising technology
- Optimize processes within the Media department to ensure mistake-free trafficking and buying
We’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital media planning and buying for the Director role, 8+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying for the VP role
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience in advertising platforms including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, DCM, etc.
- Someone who is excited to work for our Democratic clients
- Salary band for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 for Director and $120,000 - $142,000 for VP. Our benefits include employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance, health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plan and student loan repayment plan with employer match, transit benefits, open paid leave, and more.
- This is a full-time position based in our Washington, DC office. This position will work a hybrid schedule, with two days a week in the office and three days remotely. All RTI employees are expected to be up-to-date on all COVID vaccinations and boosters.
About Rising Tide Interactive:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2024.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Something looks off?