Political Digital Strategist (comp listed)
ABD Direct is a full-service direct response fundraising communications consulting firm. For more than 30 years, we have fostered dedicated partnerships with non-profit charitable and advocacy organizations, pushing the boundaries of direct response fundraising and securing the resources they need to fulfill their critical missions. ABD Direct has a long history of developing integrated programs and forward-thinking direct response fundraising solutions which pave the way for success for some of the nation’s leading non-profit organizations and progressive political campaigns.
We are looking for a Digital Strategist to join our political fundraising team. Digital Strategists are responsible for driving strategy for our clients. You will use your persuasive and creative writing skills to write email, SMS and ad copy as needed and oversee fundraising campaigns from start to finish.
- Write compelling content for email, text messaging, and ad campaigns that drives fundraising
- Code, produce, target and test mass email communication
- Create ActBlue and landing pages as needed
- Contribute to calendar planning and fundraising brainstorms
- Use multiple different CRMs to run email and SMS programs (NGP, ActionKit, Action Network, NationBuilder, MailChimp, etc.)
- Target and segment emails to ensure strong program deliverability
- Checklist emails for quality assurance
- Manages individual projects to budget.
- Actively participates in client calls and in-person meetings.
- Assists with meeting coordination, management, and follow-up.
Experience and Qualifications
- One cycle preferred working on email campaigns or political digital fundraising programs
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of email platforms like BSD, Action Network, Action Kit or NGP
- Knowledge of mass SMS platforms and ActBlue
- Familiarity and competency with HTML and CSS preferred
- Intense attention to detail with strong self-organization skills
Salary is competitive with a generous benefits package. This position will be a remote position, with the possibility of returning to the DC office when it is safe to do so. We offer a supportive yet fast-paced work environment with excellent opportunities to learn and to advance. Benefits include health care coverage and matching 401k retirement plan.
TO APPLY: Please send a resume and a short paragraph (4 sentences or less!) about your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “RE: Digital Strategist.”