Digital Account Executive (comp listed)
ABD Direct is a full-service direct response fundraising communications consulting firm. For more than four decades, we have fostered dedicated partnerships with non-profit charitable and advocacy organizations, pushing the boundaries of direct response fundraising and securing the resources they need to fulfill their critical missions. ABD Direct has a long history of developing integrated programs and forward-thinking direct response fundraising solutions which pave the way for success for some of the nation’s leading non-profit organizations and progressive political campaigns.
The Digital Account Executive is a key member of a team, working with a Strategist, Creative Director, and Analyst. He/she is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and implementation of digital and multichannel campaign strategies. The ideal candidate is creative, dedicated and energetic, with a passion for helping progressive causes change the world. The Digital Account Executive will work with a variety of clients on both digital and integrated digital/direct mail programs.
Specific responsibilities include maintaining detailed schedules, trafficking copy, managing online advertising campaigns, quality assurance, social media posting, extracting data from CRM systems, and preparing reports based on that data. This position has excellent growth potential and will include exposure to high-level facets of the organization’s operations. The ideal candidate is creative, dedicated and energetic, with a passion for helping progressive causes change the world.
- Develops and executes strategy and responsible for the development of digital plans, including email, website, and social media.
- Develops and implements annual communications calendar.
- Drives the participation of all strategy memos, either developing wholesale, or ensuring those who need to contribute do.
- Actively participates in developing client strategy, suggesting new creative ideas, testing strategy and other ideas to support the overall success of the client.
- Develops reporting as needed and assists with analysis (identifying needs or performing these projects if able.)
- Provides support in annual budget development and track performance to budget.
- Serves as primary client contact and leads client and internal meetings.
- Leads client and internal meetings
- Represents ABD Direct at industry events, both through attendance and presentations.
- Manage relationships with other fundraising vendors involved with the clients.
- Manage relationships with other vendor partners involved with the clients.
- Responsible for understanding larger industry trends and the impact on clients and the company.
- Helps to identify new business opportunities for the company and may participate in the sales process.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing or an equivalent combination of related training and relevant experience; nonprofit experience a plus
- Experience working on email campaigns, advocacy programs, and social media
- Intense attention to detail with strong self-organization skills
- Command of HTML/CSS needed to set up, troubleshoot, and launch emails
- Demonstrated understanding of email and digital advertising best practices and benchmarks
- Experience working with Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords and Analytics
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Luminate, EveryAction, Charity Engine, Engaging Networks, and Salesforce
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Able to work independently in a changing environment, meet tight deadlines, exercise good judgment and decision-making to set and meet results-oriented goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or ABD Direct, Attn: Account Executive Search, 915 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005