Data Analyst (comp listed)
ABD Direct is a full-service direct response fundraising communications consulting firm. For more than four decades, we have fostered dedicated partnerships with non-profit charitable and advocacy organizations, pushing the boundaries of direct response fundraising and securing the resources they need to fulfill their critical missions. ABD Direct has a long history of developing integrated programs and forward-thinking direct response fundraising solutions which pave the way for success for some of the nation’s leading non-profit organizations and progressive political campaigns.
The Data Analyst plays a key role in supporting internal and client-facing analytics and reporting services. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Director of Analytics in support of integrated marketing campaign budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and forecasting.
- Assist client teams with data-driven, strategic recommendations for audience selection, segmentation and implementation.
- Manage client data inputs, data standardization and updates to client reporting suites and analyses.
- Inform teams of key findings and forecasting.
- Support client budget development.
- Provide quality assurance of data and reporting accuracy.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of Excel and/or Power Query or Power BI.
- Understanding of data warehousing practices, structures, tables, views, queries.
- Natural curiosity to explore and see issues through to resolution.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, testing, and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a supportive work environment with excellent opportunities to learn and to advance. Benefits include health care coverage and matching 401k retirement plan.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com