Digital Strategy Associate
Aisle 518 Strategies
We’re looking to hire someone who can help on some of our largest campaigns. The work centers around mobilizing people to take action with our clients, often with an emphasis on digital fundraising. The ideal candidate will have considerable experience with the tools of our trade, a familiarity with small-dollar fundraising programs, and some experience working on a political campaign, or at an organization or a firm as part of a digital operation.
Success in this position means you’ll have the understanding and ability to execute at each and every stage of a successful online, small-dollar fundraising operation.
● Code emails and create corresponding signup forms and donation pages
● Ensure correct targeting and segmentation in all emails
● Monitor test results and select best performing segment to deliver to the wider list
● Offer ideas for testing and optimization of email and SMS programs
● Load broadcast SMS production, including managing testing and segmentation for larger lists
● Conduct QA process for SMS and emails before they are sent out
● Occasionally write content for email, SMS, and social media
● Create email, SMS, and fundraising reports for clients
● Join client facing calls and strategy meetings
● Ability to work nights and weekends
● Other duties as needed
● At least one cycle of experience as part of a digital team on a political campaign, at a political organization, or a political firm.
● Fluency with CRMs like ActionKit, NGP, or Action Network and familiarity with ActBlue.
● Familiarity with A/B testing and measuring results
● Knowledge of broadcast or peer-to-peer or texting tools would be great, but not required.
● High level of competency in HTML is necessary; some experience with CSS is a plus.
● Excel and Photoshop skills would be great but aren’t required.
● A desire to learn the ins and outs of running a comprehensive digital engagement program and willingness to try things no one else in the space is doing.
Salary and Benefits
● Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
● 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
● Supplemental mental health care coverage
● 401K with up to 5% matching
● Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
● Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
● Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
● Public transportation allowance
Aisle 518 Strategies is based in Washington, D.C., but this role is open to remote candidates across the United States.
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.