We’re looking to hire a Data Associate to join our Measurement & Analytics Department.
The Data Associate will execute key pieces of client work and provide support on our reporting and analytics workflows. Supervision and applicable training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have transferable experience from coursework, internships, volunteering, a short period in a similar position, or a position in a different industry or speciality. This position will report to the Director of Measurement & Analytics.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $54,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises up to 6% during regular evaluation processes every year. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, matched 401K, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
This is a union position represented by the Campaign Workers Guild.
- Execute purchases of email lists for all clients, including uploads and reporting, in coordination with paid media strategists, email strategists, and third-party vendors
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that helps improve our work product
- Follow established naming conventions and source code formats to facilitate professional reports and automated workflows
- Help maintain, troubleshoot, and develop reporting and analytics workflows in Google Sheets, Google Data Studio (now Looker Studio), R Shiny/RStudio, and other platforms
- Respond in a friendly and professional manner to data and technical support requests from staff at all levels of technical knowledge across multiple departments
- Assist with client onboarding, including setting up new client reports and onboarding clients to our automated reporting system
- Gather and clean data to support reporting and analytics projects
- Train and advise staff on data hygiene and best practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Demonstrated interest in electing Democratic candidates and advancing the progressive movement
- Transferable experience from coursework, internships, volunteering, a short period in a similar position, or a position outside the digital space
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization as well as external vendors
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Eager to learn to code (SQL, R, Google Sheets macros and formulas)
- Committed to getting things right – excellent attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Capable of working independently
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement
The following would be beneficial, but not required:
- Prior political campaign/advocacy experience, including as a volunteer
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP, Action Network, ActionKit, etc
- Familiarity with advanced Google Sheets formulas (e.g. QUERY, ARRAYFORMULA, IMPORTRANGE, FILTER, VLOOKUP), SQL, R, or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with data visualization software such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution and additional 2% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Something looks off?