Digital Associate, Email
Authentic is seeking a Digital Associate to work in our Email department. Authentic is an award-winning digital agency specializing in fundraising, advertising, creative and web strategy, online organizing, and more. We lead this industry with a focus on developing unique and creative digital programs for our clients.
This is an entry level position that pays a fixed starting salary of $54,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn up to 6% raises during regular evaluation processes each year. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, matched 401K, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
This is a union position represented by the Campaign Workers Guild.
- Provide support on client accounts by assisting with writing email copy, email production, and client-facing reporting, including memos
- Provide temporary coverage on client accounts when necessary
- Work collaboratively with other members of the email team — along with paid media and content teams as needed — to help develop and execute holistic strategies to maximize results across clients
- Help develop and maintain the voice of each client, while helping ensure that each program’s content is unique to the client itself
- Regularly proofread and help fact check content before it goes to the client or to supporters
- Assist with brainstorming creative email ideas for clients, and contribute to a collaborative team culture
- Respond to news in real-time as needed, by assisting with drafting rapid messages in response to fast-breaking news
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested
- Experience or interest in volunteering or working for Democratic or progressive candidates or advocacy groups
- Transferable experience from coursework, internships, a similar position, or a position outside the political or digital space
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with G-Suite tools including shared Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and meet tight deadlines as needed
- Interest in building client management, copywriting, email production, and reporting skills
- Willingness to contribute to a collaborative team culture
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- HTML experience/familiarity
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP, Action Network, ActionKit, etc
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution and additional 2% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Something looks off?