Digital Associate | FUNDRAISING
This is Battle Axe’s entry-level job position, where you will work with senior staff on some of the most exciting campaigns of this cycle, and we will teach you all things digital! Promotions and additional training are parts of our culture.
BattleAxe Digital is a women-owned and run full-service digital agency that integrates cutting-edge tactics with scroll-stopping creative to power campaigns that win. We are looking for new team members who are passionate about digital and online fundraising! This position requires 1 year of digital experience in politics or relevant organizations.
Salary: $54,000/yr, in addition to post-election bonuses and $100 per month in monetary benefits.
- Work with clients to get emails, SMS, and/or ads edited, approved, and scheduled
- Code, produce, target, and test mass error-free email communications and set up ads and texts as needed
- Use multiple CRMs to assist with email programs (ActionKit, EveryAction/NGPAction Network, NationBuilder, MailChimp, etc.)
- Prepare detailed reports for internal and client use
- Monitor, optimize and analyze emails, texts, and ads, and report to Sr. Staff on performance and results
- Provide quality assurance checks by peer-reviewing email loads for other associates and strategists
- Take part in brainstorms, team meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Assist with the development of monthly content calendars and goals for clients
- Produce ActBlue fundraising pages and tests
- Write copy for landing pages, emails, ads, etc.
- Work with the writing department to ensure content is on message and meeting strategic goals
- Support senior staff and team leadership in on-boarding new clients and new CRMs
- Other responsibilities, as requested
- 1 year of relevant experience in email fundraising, direct response, or other digital or fundraising platforms
- Ability to learn new platforms and interfaces quickly
- Able to manage client projects with assistance from Sr. Staff
- Demonstrated interest in progressive politics or causes
- Enthusiasm for data and testing fundraising content
- A desire to play a role in fundraising for major political campaigns, nonprofits, and causes
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong copywriting and grammar skills
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer profit-sharing contribution
- Generous PTO package
- Flex Days for Mental Health
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible telecommuting and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Direct payments to student loan debt or college savings plans through Gradifi
- Employer-sponsored professional development and skills training
- Headspace subscription
- Dog friendly office in DC
Battleaxe Digital is an equal opportunity employer and employs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), parental status, family medical status or genetic information, military service, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, economic status or disability.