General Application, Technology and Innovation Public Relations
Interested in joining the Technology team, but don’t see current openings that match your experiences or interests? Submit an application here and you will be on the top of the list for consideration when positions become available.
Positions with the Technology team are available on a remote basis within the United States or within one of our offices (New York, N.Y., Washington, D.C., or Los Angeles, C.A.). On an optional basis, our New York, N.Y. and Washington, D.C. offices are currently open to staff. Proof of vaccination is required to work in any of BerlinRosen’s offices.
If you are interested in current openings, please apply directly to an active posting here.
BerlinRosen is a fast-growing, full-service communications firm with more than 300 communications and campaign strategists in New York, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. Since its founding in 2005, BerlinRosen has powerfully expanded its presence in corporate, social impact/ESG, nonprofit, entertainment, media, racial justice, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, architecture, design, urbanism, land use, lifestyle, technology, issue advocacy and workers’ rights communications. We have received more than 50 awards and recognitions, including being the only agency to be named #1 on Observer’s PR Power List for three consecutive years, PRNews’ Large PR Agency of the Year (2021) and 5/5 Stars on Forbes’ latest Best PR Agencies in America list.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY TEAM
BerlinRosen’s Technology practice comprises over 40 communications professionals who bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup. We represent some of the biggest newsmakers defining the future of technology across consumer tech, fintech, climate, gaming, healthtech, media, urban innovation, and education including Samsung, Bloomberg Media, Cornell Tech, General Assembly, and Mozilla.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, encourage self-care and drive professional development, including…
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mental health assistance with company-sponsored memberships to Talkspace and Calm
- 401K with a 4% employer match and no vesting period
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- All incoming staff receive 36 days total of PTO, inclusive of general PTO, wellness days, collective PTO the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day holidays and 11 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Full mobile phone reimbursement for data and minutes
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Discounted annual bikeshare membership
- Corporate discounts through Tickets at Work
- Continuous skills training tailored to your role
We will be in touch if & when a role becomes available that matches your background and qualifications. We kindly ask that you do not call or email to check on the status of your application.
Something looks off?