Senior Manager, FP&A
ABOUT BERLINROSEN HOLDINGS
BerlinRosen Holdings was launched in 2022 and is the holding company of BerlinRosen, Onward, Derris, Glen Echo Group, M18, and Inkhouse. Our network of partner entities provides consulting, strategic communication, branding, advertising, marketing, DEI, digital and creative services. Our clients are leaders across the advocacy, consumer, lifestyle, arts & culture, real estate, hospitality and technology sectors.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE BERLINROSEN HOLDINGS FINANCE TEAM
The BerlinRosen Holdings Finance Team oversees financial results and works with our teams on client finance, growth strategies and the overall financial health of the company. We are responsible for the successful integration with our new partner companies as well as any future acquisition activity.
We work with management and other key agency stakeholders to drive profitability and monitor key performance indicators. We are growing a team of experienced finance professionals, change agents, Excel masters and complex problem-solvers to collaborate cross-functionally to assess financial strategies, systems and processes in an effort to drive the full-cycle financial health of all our clients.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen Holdings is seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Senior FP&A Manager to join our team. As the Senior FP&A Manager, you will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller and other Finance leads and will be responsible for overseeing financial planning & analysis and reporting at the both the agency and holding company level. Your primary focus will be on budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and providing insightful analysis to support strategic decision-making. Strong experience with NetSuite tools is highly desired for this role.
Role location: This role is available in our New York, N.Y. office on a hybrid schedule. The Client Finance team is in-office roughly 2-3 days per week. Proof of vaccination is required to work in any of BerlinRosen’s offices.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As an FP&A Senior Manager on the Finance team, you will:
- Collaborate with the CFO to develop and execute BerlinRosen's financial planning and analysis strategy
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting process, including coordinating with all holding company agencies and ensuring timely completion of budget deliverables and consolidations
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting, scenario analysis and long-term strategic planning
- Monitor and analyze key financial metrics, providing meaningful insights to senior management and stakeholders
- Prepare and present comprehensive financial reports and analysis to key stakeholders
- Lead the development and implementation of financial planning and analysis tools, systems and processes
- Partner with business leaders to analyze financial performance, identify areas of improvement and develop action plans
- Conduct regular variance analysis against budget and forecast, identifying risks and opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of board presentations and financial updates for executive management and investors
- Work with accounting and client finance teams to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and compliance
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and changes in accounting regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling tools
- Experience in NetSuite or similar accounting/ERP packages and ability to build reporting in BI Tools
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements, accounting principles, revenue recognition methodologies and financial analysis techniques
- Strong financial analysis and planning skills with demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to effectively manage workloads, prioritize and streamline tasks while juggling deadlines to ensure accuracy
- Self-starter with a growth mindset who is equal parts doer and teacher
- Ability to find the root cause of an issue and problem solve for the long-term while working with or creating off-the-cuff solutions
- Consulting and client service-oriented mindset with the ability to foster positive internal and external working relationships
- Comfort working with multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience creating executive level summary presentations
Agency or client services experience (advertising, PR, communications, media or legal)
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
Compensation philosophy: BerlinRosen offers competitive industry rate salary bands with the goal of retaining and growing talented individuals. We regularly review and adjust our compensation structure as needed to ensure equity across teams and levels.
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience and is as follows:
- Starting minimum: $115,000
- Role cap: $135,000
Senior Managers are eligible for end of year bonuses based on firm, team and individual performance.
Benefits: BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, encourage self-care and drive professional development, including…
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mental health assistance with company-sponsored memberships to Talkspace and Calm
- 401K with a 4% employer match and no vesting period
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- All incoming staff receive 36 days total of PTO, inclusive of general PTO, wellness days, collective PTO the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day holidays and 11 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Full mobile phone reimbursement for data and minutes
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Discounted annual bikeshare membership
- Corporate discounts through Tickets at Work
- Continuous skills training tailored to your role
To ensure that applicants are matched with the job that best suits their qualifications and interests, information that you submit may be shared with our subsidiaries, Onward, Glen Echo Group, Derris, M18 and Inkhouse.
By providing your information, you are consenting to allow us and our subsidiaries to keep your information on file and to contact you regarding job opportunities, recruitment events and other related updates.