Head of Integrated Marketing
Job Title: Head of Integrated Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: NYC; Hybrid, in-office 3x per week
Salary: $250,000 - $275,000 annually
BerlinRosen Holdings was launched in 2022 and is the holding company of BerlinRosen, Onward, Derris, M18, Glen Echo Group, Inkhouse, Message Lab and Brightmode. Our network of partner entities provides consulting, strategic communication, branding, advertising, marketing, DEI, digital and creative services. Our clients are leaders across the consumer, lifestyle, arts & culture, real estate, hospitality, technology, and nonprofit sectors. We also have robust political, advocacy and public affairs practices.
From leading technological innovators, to institutions that help our cities thrive, to nonprofits and candidates at the forefront of the most pressing causes of our time; we take a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to our clients.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen Holdings is seeking a Head of Integrated Marketing. This is a new role that is key in developing and executing comprehensive plans to ensure the sustained growth of our offerings through client retention, renewals and cross-selling of services. This role requires strategic thinking, marketing expertise, creativity, and cross-functional collaboration to drive revenue across HoldCo and increase market share.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
As the Head of Integrated Marketing, you will…
- Drive the enterprise pipeline integrated approach across HoldCo, proactively identifying opportunities for growth through retention, renewals, and upsells
- Partner with account teams and key stakeholders to strategize and execute multi-channel campaigns across markets/sectors, monitor performance and optimize investments to generate growth
- Oversee accountability and progress monitoring processes to ensure HoldCo meets its strategic organization goals
- Monitor and analyze the activities of competitors to stay informed about industry trends and maintain a competitive edge
- Build and maintain processes and systems to scale the go-to-market strategy across HoldCo
- 10+ years of brand, communications, creative, digital or content strategy experience
- Experience and deep understanding with the agency business model
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and effectively to internal and external audiences
- A strong track record of business development and client development
- Ability to build develop and implement unique systems
- Direct management experience, and a commitment to staff development, professional growth and mobility, and building a diverse and inclusive team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN HOLDINGS
Salary: $250,000 - $275,000, plus end-of-year bonus based on firm, team and individual performance.
Benefits: BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, encourage self-care and drive professional development, including…
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account Savings Plan (HSA-SP) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mental health assistance with company-sponsored memberships to Talkspace and Calm
- 401K with a 4% employer match and no vesting period
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- 20 vacation days, 10 wellness days, 1 day for your birthday, collective PTO between Christmas and New Year’s Day, plus 11 holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Mobile phone reimbursement for data and minutes
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Discounted annual bikeshare membership
- Corporate discounts through Tickets at Work
To ensure that applicants are matched with the job that best suits their qualifications and interests, information that you submit may be shared with our subsidiaries, Onward, Derris, M18, Glen Echo Group, Inkhouse, Message Lab and Brightmode Talent.
By providing your information, you are consenting to allow us and our subsidiaries to keep your information on file and to contact you regarding job opportunities, recruitment events and other related updates.