Don't see a role for you?
Our mission is to create human-centered services. We’re a coalition of digital gov alums who partner with governments and mission-driven organizations to design and build digital services that improve people’s lives. We help our partners build internal, sustainable capacity to transform how they deliver services.
Here at Bloom, we like to hire great people for amazing work. Generally, we hire folks with:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software development, product management, user experience research, design, or content design and strategy
- Expertise in creating human-centered digital services or products
- Background in bureaucratic or highly regulated industries, such as government, healthcare, or financial services
Benefits for salaried employees:
- An environment that empowers you to apply your skills and experience for the public good
- Fully distributed (remote-first) work environment
- Dental & vision
- Life insurance
- PTO, holidays, and respite leave
- Home office equipment stipend
- Professional Development stipend
- ST/LT disability
- You must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bloom Works employees must live and work within the continental U.S. or Canada.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
More about our team, and commitment to building a diverse workforce
We envision a world that is made more equitable through better digital public services. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is woven into everything we do, from our company’s strategy to the makeup of our team, to the work we take on. As a public interest technology company, we see diversity and equity-building as integral to both our mission and our research practices.
We are committed to disrupting power dynamics and equity barriers in our work. We recruit employees and partners who reflect the demographics of targeted end users, and we analyze, test, and iterate to make sure everyone can easily access and use the digital tools we build. As a public benefit company, we are compelled to generate social and public good, and to operate in a responsible and sustainable manner.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.