Don’t see a current job posting that matches your skillset and interest? We’d still love to hear from you! We’re always on the look out for talented people as we continue to challenge and disrupt corporate power globally. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll reach out if there’s a fit. We also encourage you to check back frequently and apply for future openings.
Ekō is a global movement of consumers, investors, and workers standing together to hold corporations accountable for their actions and forge a new and sustainable path for our global economy. We are a movement of more than 20 million people, brought together by a global team of 40+ campaigners, fundraisers, engineers and operations staff. Our purpose is to challenge corporate power everywhere. We hold the biggest corporations in the world (and their political allies) to account by mobilizing millions of people to take collective action.
We are aiming to fundamentally reshape the global economy to put people and planet over profit, but we know we can not do it alone. We build partnerships with on-the-ground activists and organizers, and we follow their lead. We innovate, experiment and embrace professional and organizational growth. We invest in people and we invest in how we work, because our vision calls on us to build the most effective, global, diverse, and talented team possible.
We highly value a diverse team and an equitable work environment where every member of our team is set up to thrive. We have taken steps to nurture this environment including an Anti-Oppression Leadership Team that leads work to transform injustice within the organization and in our campaigning work. We expect all team members to take responsibility for co-creating an equitable work community where everyone is able to do impactful, world-changing work. We review our policies and practices for equity frequently. We encourage people identifying with marginalized communities to apply.
At Ekō, we strive to offer a work environment where every member of our team is set up to thrive. With this in mind, we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Ekō is a fully remote and distributed team, as such we offer stipends to offset cell phone and internet costs;
- We offer stipends to set-up home offices or to rent space in a coworking environment;
- We offer five weeks paid vacation (plus additional sick leave and all major public holidays off and 6 months paid parental leave);
- Contributions to retirement;
- Ability to work from home and work with a degree of flexibility outside our core hours of operation;
- We cover private health insurance premiums for employees and dependents who live in countries without public insurance.
All roles at Ekō require you to:
- Be dedicated to building a fairer and more sustainable global economy;
- Demonstrate an active commitment to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work community;
- Communicate in English (English is our primary working language);
- Work remotely.
How to Apply
We don’t find cover letters particularly helpful. Instead, use the form below to upload your resume and your answers to a series of questions, in English, to help us best match you to a role.
Your answers to the application questions will only be used for recruitment purposes. If you have already applied for a more specific opening, please do not apply here for a second time.