Our work within the non-profit sector combines technical and strategic expertise with hands-on understanding of non-profit operations. Success in this role requires advanced knowledge of digital marketing operations and experience with Marketing Cloud and/or other enterprise marketing automation solutions, along with their related CRM ecosystem, ideally in a nonprofit or higher education context. A consultant can demonstrate the ability to work with organizations to develop efficient operational business processes and clear workflow systems, while following industry best practices.
This role will be primarily focused on leading clients through a strategic approach to implementing and integrating digital tools with their CRM ecosystem to deliver engaging constituent and donor experiences. This includes implementing marketing automation tools and coordinating with multiple digital solution vendors to ensure the client is enabled to meet their short- and long-term fundraising, marketing and engagement goals.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle projects at once. Because this work is also client-facing, strong written and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people and non-profits are very important. The ability to collaborate with colleagues and clients while building consensus is also critical for success in this position.
- Experience working in digital marketing, preferably with nonprofit organizations
- At least one year of previous consulting or comparable experience
- Currently certified or ability to attain the following Salesforce Certifications within 1 year of hire: Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Technology and systems knowledge including:
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing Cloud and other digital fundraising and marketing automation tools commonly used by non-profits (Luminate Online, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly Pardot), HubSpot, Marketo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, NetCommunity, Rallybound, Springboard, Engaging Networks, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce for the non-profit sector • Familiarity with other CRM databases for the non-profit sector (Raiser’s Edge, PIDI, iMIS, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills including the ability to identify scope creep and project risks, report to Project Manager, and participate in communicating to client if as needed
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and skills quickly and be flexible and willing to take on new job tasks as they arise
- Ability to self-direct to complete projects and stay on task, while being flexible enough to handle unanticipated elements of a project
- Ability to identify tasks critical to a project’s overall success
- Experience and aptitude to make strategic level recommendations and guide visionary decision-making for non-profits. These recommendations could have significant influence over fiscal/budgetary, vision, personnel or future state CRM ecosystems
One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Developer, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Pardot Consultant, Pardot Specialist, Community Cloud Consultant.
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and support a healthy work life balance.
This is a regular, full-time, salaried "exempt" position. In a standard workweek, 35 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.