We help people with big ideas expand their agency and deliver real impact. From our Venture Studio to our Agency Solutions, our team specializes in marketing, healthcare, and technology to build and scale disruptive tech companies from the ground up. We're changing the world, one company at a time.
We build companies in rapid succession utilizing a proven, best-in-class venture studio model that ensures the highest probability of market viability. Our studio of entrepreneurial mad scientists work efficiently across all phases of venture building continuously and concurrently, heavily focusing efforts on ideating and testing before building and launching.
We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs and future co-founders to 1) ideate with us and test big ideas that solve big problems in digital health or 2) run with an idea that we have and take it across the finish line to launch. Essentially, we are looking for sound business leaders and company builders.
- Serve as leader and potential co-founder of an idea or cohort of ideas to drive ideation, testing, technology building, and launching activities of potential Venture Studio companies
- Work in a highly-collaborative fashion with Venture Studio executives and team members
- Perform market research and identify trends, competitive landscape, and potential areas of opportunity within the digital health landscape
- Develop business models, go-to-market strategies, and financial budgets for various ventures
- Scope out minimum viable product (MVP), proof of concept (POC) , and product roadmap in close partnership with the product engineering team
- Create excitement and conviction in the market with investors and customers
- Present new ideas with initial market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and other supporting documentation for go/no-go decision
- Be an expert idea killer by relentlessly and objectively identifying and testing product-market fit
- Regularly report out progress of ideas in flight across the various venture building phases
- Create and execute a fundraising strategy with Venture Studio executives to drive interest from outside investors
This job is for you if you have:
- Prior experience as a founder, co-founder, startup CEO, or other key leadership role
- A passion for leading the next market-disrupting technology company in digital health
- Outstanding organization skills with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset to think different and create solutions to complex problems
- A keen eye for identifying market trends and business opportunities in healthcare
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce data-driven insights
- Accountability, grit, scrappiness, and an ownership mentality
You also may have:
- Experience leading fundraising from institutional investors
- Enterprise B2B sales experience
- Product development leadership
What we offer:
- A best-in-class operating model for venture building
- The opportunity to turn an idea into a market-validated company – and lead it
- Full support of the Venture Studio and its proven team of builders that span every discipline required to build a market-leading company
Location: Remote (Based in Arizona) #LI-Remote
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Human Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Human Agency is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Systemic inequalities in hiring have caused women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ community and others to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to break that statistic and apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.