Account Manager - Freelance
Freelance Account Manager
Human Agency offers full-service business solutions to partners and the organizations we create. We are a team of problem solvers driven by purpose and commitment to the free exercise of our and our partners’ human agency.
We are seeking an experienced Freelance Account Manager for a part-time, remote, contract position (U.S. based candidates only). This Account Manager is responsible for ensuring customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that produce deliverables or manage support for our clients. Individuals in this role are ultimately accountable for making sure our clients have an excellent experience and that every deliverable is delivered on time with high quality.
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week. These hours should be fulfilled Monday - Friday from 8am to 6pm EST. Remote #LIREMOTE
Rate: $50–$75 / hour depending on experience. 15 hours guaranteed pay per week with opportunity for this role to grow in time.
- Client Engagement: Lead day-to-day client communication with excellence.
- Ensure clients have a listening ear to share their perspectives, feedback, and needs.
- Provide thorough and supportive customer service in response to all incoming communication from clients, responding with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Work with a cross-functional team to prepare and present schedules, deliverables, and data analysis to clients.
- Team Facilitation: Ensure client needs are met by engaging a cross-functional team with clear guidelines and deadlines.
- Translate contracts and client requests into detailed project plans and deliverable briefs.
- Track progress towards client deliverables and goals including team time allocation, project budgets, and goal dependent metrics.
- Coordinate with team leaders and account managers to balance demands of a full agency portfolio.
- Deliverable Execution: Manage the distribution of client deliverables with contributions from cross-functional teams.
- Build and distribute content produced by the Creative team across channels including social media, email marketing, and web providing QA in the process.
- Ensure client assets are kept organized, accessible, and version controlled.
- Provide the broader team and clients with qualitative and quantitative insights from all client communication channels.
This job is for you if you have:
- 4+ years in project management, social media management, or other relevant roles
- Impeccable attention to detail and thorough task execution
- Ability to balance many tasks and timelines at any given time
- Desire to learn new skills and execute a wide range of content types
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills free of errors
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Squarespace, and Webflow
You may also have:
- Experience in email marketing, in particular using Mailchimp, Pardot, and/or NGP
- Basic data analysis and interpretation ability
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Instincts to solve problems, learn quickly, and collaborate with others
Why work with Human Agency?
- Work on meaningful causes and campaigns for inspiring organizations
- Work with a highly-skilled and inspired creative team
- Gain vast experience and grow your skill sets in a multitude of industries
Note about this role:
Account Managers at Human Agency have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from ecommerce to political campaigns. At this time, we are seeking a dedicated individual to primarily manage a large e-commerce client in the healthcare industry.
Something looks off?