Campaign Specialist, Political
What We’re Building + Who We Work With
Hustle enables organizations to run large-scale text messaging campaigns by empowering their team members and volunteers to efficiently have thousands of personal 1-to-1 conversations. Communication driven by our platform is geared towards driving measurable, meaningful outcomes such as voter turnout, event attendance, or dollars raised for clients including Planned Parenthood, NAACP, Sierra Club, many large non-profits, unions, and universities, as well as hundreds of political campaigns.
Position Type: Full-time, temporary (through December 2024) salaried
Location: Remote in certain US states - CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NH, NY, VA
Reports to: Sr. Director Political Partners
Salary Range: $75,000
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Director of Political Partners to identify and develop new and expanded use opportunities for new and existing clients in line with Hustle's strategic and political goals.
- As owner of the overall relationship with assigned clients your role is to increase adoption, ensure retention, renewal and satisfaction of those clients
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of Hustle’s products and services
- Serve as point of contact for the political inbox
- Provide live training and product tutorials for users
- Drive and define the establishment of measurable goals and other success indicators to support the client in achieving their goals
- Identify and develop new and expanded use opportunities within existing clients
- Serve as an advocate for client needs internally to optimize product and process
- Act as an advisor to clients to ensure they’re using the product effectively
We are looking for someone with
- Minimum of 3+ years working with Political campaigns and/or organizations.
- Firm knowledge and understanding of the political process on the federal and state level.
- Empathy for our clients and an ability to quickly build rapport with those around you
- Manage multiple political accounts and ensure a high level of customer retention and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Comfortable discussing pricing and creating contracts with clients
- Understanding of data analysis tools, Excel, Salesforce, non-profit tech tools ie: VAN, LAN or other nonprofit/Political CRMs
- A highly organized approach to your work, with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to thrive under pressure in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- Experience with Zendesk or other CRM or support management system as well as experience using Hustle is very helpful, but not required
- Ability and eagerness to learn the ins and outs of the Hustle product and explain various aspects of the product to clients clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for progressive values and a desire to work in a company where our work makes an impact on the world around us
Hustle's Benefits / Perks
- Working with a mission-driven team that celebrates the diversity of its members
- Top of market equity included in your compensation package
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
Hustle is an excellent team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We sincerely encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in Washington D.C. and the fair chance ordinance of San Francisco.