Internship General Application
J Street internships are a great opportunity to get extensive experience and learn valuable skills while contributing to a cause you believe in. J Street interns get involved on the front lines of the organization and are an important part of everything that we do.
J Street accepts a limited number of applicants who are undergraduate students, graduate students or recent graduates for internships every summer. Internships are unpaid, but we can help facilitate academic credit. Interns should be willing to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week for 10 weeks.
All internships are currently remote and you have the opportunity to work alongside different departments within the organization. When filling out the application please indicate which departmental openings most interest you:
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Internship
- Midwest Regional Internship
- New England Regional Internship
- Capital South Regional Internship
- West Coast Regional Internship
- Public Engagement and Events Internship
- Public Affairs Internship
- Communal Internship
- Israel Office Internship (can be located in the US)
- Technology & Database
- Open to all openings