Resume Pool: Graphic Design
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: MissionWired is always seeking great people to join our teams. In our Resume Pools, you can submit your resume and we'll reach out as soon as we have an opening in your specialized field!
If you have a solid design foundation, video editing skills, a sharp eye for detail and file organization, and are eager to add to your skills in a collaborative, energetic work environment that’s fighting for social good, this job is for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our digital strategy teams to understand the clients’ needs;
- Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact and meet the objectives of the project;
- Designing for a wide variety of digital projects including websites, infographics, email graphics, social media graphics, logos and more;
- Developing creative and consistent branding; and
- Thinking creatively to push the boundaries of our ideas, concepts and execution.
- A solid understanding of digital design, motion graphics, designing for accessibility, and responsive design;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Passion, integrity and energy; and
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage deadlines and project milestones.
- Background in politics, fundraising, or advocacy preferred but not required; and
- Experience reviewing and optimizing based on digital metrics is a plus.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
-100% employer-paid premiums for platinum-level medical plan on a national health care network
-100% employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
-50% employer-paid vision and dental insurance
-401(k) with 3% employer contribution
-17 vacation days in addition to 12 paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and a volunteer day off.
-Paid parental leave at 100% of your salary
-Financial support for reproductive and transgender care
-Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
-Company issued Mac products for home offices
-Cell phone service reimbursement, meal and ride-share reimbursement, and other perks available
We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Due to FL legislation, MissionWired is required to participate in e-verify.