Senior Project Coordinator, Direct Mail
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
At MissionWired, we help our partners create revolutionary fundraising strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
MissionWired is the only wholly integrated direct marketing agency for nonprofits and Democratic organizations. We help our partners tell big, ambitious stories that invite their supporters into communities to raise mission-changing revenue. Our results are unrivaled, having converted more than $3.1 billion in donations to the world’s most trusted philanthropies and groundbreaking campaigns. We do it over email and SMS, in the mail, across social media, everywhere. We don’t think in terms of channels; we’re single-minded in pursuit of your success.
We’re innovative, progress-obsessed, do-gooders who care deeply about social change and continuing to push the limits on what we can accomplish together. We’ve brought strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Sandy Hook Promise, Human Rights Watch, The Humane Society of the U.S., Save the Children, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates like President Biden’s re-election campaign and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC). Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country and elect Democrats to legislative bodies up and down the ballot.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Coordinator to develop and manage integrated marketing, fundraising and communications strategies for our growing client base. If you have strong writing and analytical skills, are an expert multitasker, can lead teams effectively and want to put your stamp on creative campaigns that mobilize resources for social good, this job is for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving clients’ fundraising and engagement goals;
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including attending client meetings;
- Researching and developing direct mail fundraising and communications strategies, including the design and management of communications calendars;
- Working with clients to assess direct mail marketing and advocacy needs and identifying future needs and opportunities;
- Working with client teams, including data and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines, developing creative concepts, and analyzing list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities; and
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction.
- At least three years of general work experience including one year + of marketing, non-profit, political or agency/consultant experience, including past internships and part-time work;
- Passion for good causes, whether nonprofit candidate or other;
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills and ability to apply data to strategic decisions;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to take initiative and use good judgment to resolve issues; and
- Ability to collaborate on a team both internally and externally.
- Background in direct mail communications, fundraising and/or marketing is strongly preferred;
- Client management experience is a plus;
- Experience with a political campaign, nonprofit or interactive marketing company is particularly appreciated but not required.
The salary floor for this role is $54,000.00 + per year, commensurate with experience.
This position is included in a union-represented collective bargaining unit, and specific employment terms and conditions are subject to collective bargaining.
Please note: when hired, the official title of this role will be Senior Account Representative.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
*Supporting your team on some nights and weekends as we approach high-volume times such as elections may be required.
-100% employer-paid premiums for platinum-level medical plan on a national health care network
-100% employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
-50% employer-paid vision and dental insurance
-401(k) with 3% employer contribution
-17 vacation days in addition to 12 paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and a volunteer day off.
-Paid parental leave at 100% of your salary
-Financial support for reproductive and transgender care
-Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
-Company issued Mac products for home offices
-Cell phone service reimbursement, meal and ride-share reimbursement, and other perks available
We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Due to FL legislation, MissionWired is required to participate in e-verify.