Email Production Associate
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2021
At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
MissionWired is the only wholly integrated, digital-first direct marketing agency for nonprofits and Democratic organizations. We help our partners tell big, ambitious stories that invite their supporters into communities to raise mission-changing revenue. Our results are unrivaled, having converted more than $3.1 billion in donations to the world’s most trusted philanthropies and groundbreaking campaigns. We do it over email and SMS, in the mail, across social media, everywhere. We don’t think in terms of channels; we’re single-minded in pursuit of your success.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Sandy Hook Promise, Animal Legal Defense Fund, Save the Children, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country while electing Democrats to office at every level.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are looking for an Email Production Associate ready to throw their digital skills behind electing Democrats, combating climate change, and other world-changing initiatives. You’ll be adding firepower to our digital production team in coding top-notch emails and webpages, building digital user journeys, and crunching email and advertisement response data – playing a crucial role in online advocacy, fundraising, social media, and list growth strategy. (And you’ll be doing it for some of the biggest names in the progressive movement!) Join us and let’s GO!
You will be responsible for:
- Coding and sending mission-critical emails that raise money and promote social change;
- Building digital user journeys that raise awareness and bring about change for pressing social, environmental, and political issues;
- Working alongside a team to tackle data-analytics projects and crunch numbers that will inform strategy and identify new ways to innovate and push forward our tech tools and approaches; and
- Paying close attention to detail and ensuring strong quality and great user experience for our clients’ audiences.
- 1-3 years experience, including past internships and part-time work;
- Initiative and good judgment to resolve issues;
- Solid interpersonal communication skills – i.e., a stellar team player!
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS as it pertains to either email or web;
- Knowledge and some experience in Excel or other spreadsheet or data-processing software; and
- Familiarity with SQL or Python.
- Experience building and sending emails in multiple mass emailing systems, for example, EveryAction/NGP, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot, Luminate, Engaging Networks, Mailchimp, ActionKit, Acoustic (FKA: IBM Marketing Cloud or Silverpop), and/or other platforms;
- Experience implementing Google Marketing Platform tools, i.e., Analytics, Optimize, E-Commerce, and Tag Manager;
- Experience implementing digital advertising tracking, e.g., Facebook or Twitter pixels; and
- Experience setting up digital user experience tests, e.g. email A/B tests.
Salary range for this role is $50,000 to $60,000 per year, depending on experience.
This position is included in a union-represented collective bargaining unit, and specific employment terms and conditions are subject to collective bargaining.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
*Supporting your team on some nights and weekends as we approach high-volume times such as elections may be required.
-100% employer-paid premiums for platinum-level medical plan on a national health care network
-100% employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
-50% employer-paid vision and dental insurance
-401(k) with 3% employer contribution
-17 vacation days in addition to 12 paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and a volunteer day off.
-Paid parental leave at 100% of your salary
-Financial support for reproductive and transgender care
-Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
-Company issued Mac products for home offices
-Cell phone service reimbursement, meal and ride-share reimbursement, and other perks available
We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Due to FL legislation, MissionWired is required to participate in e-verify.