Washington, DC, USA · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2021
At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Digital Strategist to develop and manage integrated marketing, fundraising and communications strategies for our growing client base. If you have strong writing and analytical skills, are an expert multitasker, can lead teams effectively and want to put your stamp on creative campaigns that mobilize resources for social good, this job is for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction;
- Working with clients to assess online marketing, advocacy and technology needs and identify future needs and opportunities;
- Developing and implementing online fundraising and communications strategies, including the design and management of communications calendars;
- Working with writers, designers and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging content;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines;
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- At least 2-5 years experience with political campaigns, nonprofits or interactive marketing companies;
- Experience building and executing project plans to achieve fundraising and communications goals;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Background in digital communications, fundraising and/or marketing.
- Background in email marketing and/or website technologies is strongly preferred;
- Client management experience is a plus.
Salary range for this role is $60,000 to $70,000 per year, depending on experience.
*Supporting your team on some nights and weekends as we approach high-volume times such as elections may be required.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
-100% employer-paid premiums for platinum-level medical plan on a national health care network
-100% employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
-50% employer-paid vision and dental insurance
-401(k) with 3% employer contribution
-17 vacation days in addition to 12 paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and a volunteer day off.
-Paid parental leave at 100% of your salary
-Financial support for reproductive and transgender care
-Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
-Company issued Mac products for home offices
-Cell phone service reimbursement, meal and ride-share reimbursement, and other perks available
We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Due to FL legislation, MissionWired is required to participate in e-verify.