Mosaic is a full-service digital design and technology development firm that serves an array of sectors including, but not limited to politics, entertainment, corporate, and non-profit organizations.
We are powered by a team of hardworking folks who bring their creativity and knowledge from an array of different backgrounds, cultures, and languages. Mosaic is proud to be a women-owned business moving technology forward.
Our issue and client portfolio include:
● Mission-Driven Startups
● Civic Tech
● Federal and State Political Campaigns
● Racial Justice
● Criminal Justice Reform
● Climate Action
● Living Wage and Economic Equality
● LGBTQ Rights
● Gender Equality
● Unions and Workers’ Rights
● Creative Placemaking and Community Building
The ideal candidate wants to work on projects that “Do More Good” for environmental, advocacy, political, and nonprofit clients. The candidate looks forward to finding the best path to reach client goals through creative problem solving, developing and maintaining high-quality websites and is excited by the thought of working in a collaborative, open and fast-paced agency environment.
We are a fully remote company and this position is remote. This position is an entry level role within our engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop, troubleshoot, and support various websites
● Content population and content design/formatting
● Work with more senior developers to develop and maintain websites built on Wordpress
● Work with team members across departments to find creative solutions to clients’various needs
● Knowledge base of using and or developing themes/plugins in the content managementsystem (CMS) Wordpress
● Experience/familiarity with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB is a plus
● Experience/familiarity with responsive web development is a plus
● Experience/familiarity with other content management systems (CMS) such as HubSpot,Nationbuilder is a plus
● Experience working within the following design tools is a plus: Adobe Photoshop, AdobeXD, Figma
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to creatively problem solve
● Ability to multitask, work on multiple projects, and handle last-minute deadlines
● Willingness to learn
● Professional, positive and upbeat attitude to work with a cool, growing team!
Initially, candidates should have access to their own equipment and must have a reliable, high speed internet connection. Once a 12 week probationary period has concluded, the company will assess the position and performance at which point the employee may be provided with equipment.This position is eligible for partial internet reimbursement.
Upload Your Resume here: https://form.jotform.com/222725061911146
Compensation: $18 hour