Project Manager (comp listed)
As Project Manager at Outright you will manage a portfolio of clients on a variety of projects with a focus on website builds, data visualizations and other digital projects. You are a problem solver who will lead the work to set the strategy and ensure the work aligns with business goals. You are the link between the Outright team and the client and their desired product.
As the Project Manager, you have ownership over the entire project. You drive the process forward while guiding the client and team to ensure success. You can confidently lead discussions with clients to identify user needs, define product requirements and ensure solutions are aligned with goals. You’re able to strategize solutions, craft thoughtful approaches and also be detail oriented every step of the way. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changing priorities. You are excited and eager to play a role in contributing to a growing and talented team.
- Lead multiple projects and work streams with a cross-functional team from project initiation through close.
- Work closely with the client and team to determine the project needs and develop actionable requirements to meet project goals
- Set the approach and roadmap for the project life cycle.
- Coordinate and lead client meetings and presentations.
- Clearly articulate decisions and reasons when presenting new products and features to the client.
- Communicate frequently with the client about the status of the project and provide budget and timeline updates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the production team to the client so they can focus on the execution.
- Establish scope, project plans, timelines and budgets.
- Represent the perspective of the client and end users/audiences on the project team.
- Display strong organization skills and management of competing priorities.
- Demonstrate strong ability to ensure quality control at both high level as well granular details.
- Develop and build relationships with client contacts.
- Manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to the production team in collaboration with other PMs.
- Foster a team environment that values collaboration and strives to discover innovative solutions to client challenges.
- Be an active part of the team exploring bold and stand out creative executions and unique visual experiences.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the team has information needed to execute.
- Monitor progress and track overall performance against client requirements.
- Maintain weekly staffing items in the Project Overview for relevant projects.
- Attend and contribute to Outright-wide production meetings and Outright marketing collaboration sessions.
- 5+ years of project management in a creative agency environment.
- 3+ years managing digital projects such as website builds and/or data visualizations.
- Ability to drive the project forward with a clearly defined approach and plan.
- Ability to confidently communicate with both internal teams and clients.
- Experience managing scope, project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team across strategy, design, motion, copywriting, development.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to balance multiple projects and timelines at once, and able to guide projects to meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Collaborative and self-motivated with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
Outright (WeAreOutright.com) is a certified woman- and minority-owned creative agency that delivers elevated branding, design and digital marketing for modern brands. We believe our edge comes from the composition of our team, a thoughtful blend of creative and strategic thinkers brought together through our desire to create meaningful work. Whether a designer, a developer or a strategist, everyone at Outright is an artist looking to blaze new trails and create inspiring work.
We work with brands and non-profits like YouTube/Google, Share Our Strength, Marriott International, World Resources Institute and Me Too Movement. We challenge ourselves to think boldly and bring our clients’ vision to life. We believe in building a team of world class talent with a focus on diversity, passion and excellence. Our office is located in Washington, DC but team members have the flexibility to work in the office or remotely.
Outright is an equal opportunity employer.