Premier Political Compliance
Operations · Full-time
Washington, DC, USA
40,000 – 55,000 USD per year
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2023
Premier is looking for a full-time operations associate to perform a variety of administrative and financial tasks for our office. This position will require a physical presence in an office. Excellent communication skills are needed, as this position will be responsible for coordinating complex tasks with a hybrid staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the operations manager and compliance associates including preparing overnight and courier packages
- Assist compliance associates with campaign finance work such as spreadsheet generation, drafting donor correspondence, and filing reports
- Coordinate client workflow and direct requests to the appropriate staff member
- Perform daily mail and client pick-ups
- Sort and process mail and client materials
- Manage distribution of client materials and fulfill client processes
- Previous working experience in an office setting
- Applicant must hold a degree from a four-year college or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in use of MS Office suite, Outlook, Adobe, and Microsoft Teams
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers and scanners)If interested, apply here with cover letter and resume.
Premier Political Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.