Premier Political Compliance
Operations · Full-time
Washington, DC, USA
40,000 – 55,000 USD per year
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2023
Premier is looking for a full-time operations associate to perform a variety of administrative and financial tasks for our office. This position will require a physical presence in an office. Excellent communication skills are needed, as this position will be responsible for coordinating complex tasks with a hybrid staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the operations manager and compliance associates including preparing overnight and courier packages
- Assist compliance associates with campaign finance work such as spreadsheet generation, drafting donor correspondence, and filing reports
- Coordinate client workflow and direct requests to the appropriate staff member
- Perform daily mail and client pick-ups
- Sort and process mail and client materials
- Manage distribution of client materials and fulfill client processes
- Previous working experience in an office setting
- Applicant must hold a degree from a four-year college or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in use of MS Office suite, Outlook, Adobe, and Microsoft Teams
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers and scanners)If interested, apply here with cover letter and resume.
Premier Political Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Premier Political Compliance