Rising Tide Interactive
Rising Tide Interactive’s Media Planners help translate our client goals into sophisticated digital plans. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about politics and digital advertising to join our team. If you’re an experienced media planner with at least one cycle under your belt, then this is the role for you.
As a member of our media team, you will:
- Produce and execute media plans that achieve goals of Rising Tide Interactive’s clients, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations and nonprofits
- Oversee media buying, including reaching out to vendors for inventory availability, requesting insertion orders, monitoring pacing
- together persuasion media reports, including cross-client reports
- Meet with vendors in the digital space to identify new and emerging technologies
- Evaluate existing vendors’ performance
- Review and report on cross-client data to determine best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
We’re looking for:
- A professional with 1 to 3 years of relevant digital media planning or buying experience
- Someone with demonstrated experience with Excel and managing complex data and platforms
- A team player who thrives in fast-pace and collaborative environments
- Someone who is proactive, responsive, and detail oriented
- Someone who is excited to work for our Democratic and progressive clients, ideally with experience at a campaign, agency, or political organization
- Salary band: $58,000 – $75,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle. This is a union-represented position.
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC. This position will work a hybrid schedule, with two days a week in the office and three days remotely. All RTI employees are expected to be up-to-date on all COVID vaccinations and boosters.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2024.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.