Creative Traffic Manager
Rising Tide Interactive
Rising Tide Interactive’s Creative Traffic Manager keeps our nimble creative team’s workflows running efficiently. We’re looking for an organized and proactive Creative Project Manager with 2+ years of experience managing competing tasks and workflows and working with people across different roles. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a key part of keeping a growing creative team of designers and editors organized and on track.
This is a remote position that runs through November 2024 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Intake, assign, and manage internal creative requests, strategically prioritizing and re-prioritizing based on clients’ shifting needs and a thorough understanding of the skill sets of team members and client needs
- Support RTI’s creative teams by managing multiple simultaneous workloads, timelines, and project communications
- Ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced work environment, lead consistent communication with the team on project statuses, and resolve or escalate issues or blocks
- Maintain an understanding of the creative capabilities, skill levels, and goals of members of the team and assign projects accordingly
- Proactively flag and propose solutions for departmental problems related to workflow
- Monitor team effort, bandwidth, and work with team leads to load-balance for high-priority projects
- Collect and maintain data on workloads of creative teams in various capacities as needed
- Work proactively with Creative and Client Strategy teams to weigh the urgency of competing requests and provide realistic project timelines and cost estimates based on available information
- Manage contractor/vendor communications and invoices
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role
- 1+ years of experience working with creatives
- Experience using project management tools like Trello, Frame.io, GSuite
- Experience with creative pre-production, production, and post-production processes
- An understanding of the roles and skills of graphic designers, video editors, and writers
- Top-notch project and time management skills — excellent organization, communication, flexibility and a very strong attention to detail
- The ability to anticipate, effectively communicate about, and offer solutions for issues
- The ability to help team members with different working styles stay organized
- Professional demeanor; ability to work well with people at all levels and ability to clearly communicate and navigate relationships with team members with competing priorities
- Interest in Democratic politics
- Salary band: $58,000 – $75,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position through November 2024 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs. This is a union-represented position.
- This position has the option to be remote or based in our office in Washington, DC. Remote candidates must reside in a U.S. state in which the company is authorized to conduct business. All RTI employees are expected to be up-to-date on all COVID vaccinations and boosters.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, DSCC, DGA, World Central Kitchen, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2024.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.