Rising Tide Interactive
Rising Tide Interactive’s Account Managers are our clients’ primary point of contact and keep the trains moving across our internal teams. If you have the ability to simultaneously run multiple successful digital campaigns and are excited to learn directly from pioneers in the industry, then this is the role for you. In this role, you’ll assist our clients with a variety of objectives, including digital advertising and persuasion, mobilization, grassroots fundraising (including email and SMS), and supporter acquisition.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for multiple digital clients, such as campaigns, ballot initiatives, campaign committees and nonprofits
- Work closely with clients and the client strategy team to understand each client’s unique messaging and strategy, translating that to relevant internal teams
- Actively develop relationships with clients and ensure all client interactions are timely, constructive and professional
- Gather, QA, and distribute meeting materials in advance of meetings
- Onboard new clients and manage financial and contractual aspects of projects with supervision of Lead Strategists and Directors
- Collaborate with lead strategists and account principals to track key performance indicators and overall client satisfaction
- Draft direct response ad copy and work with the design and video team to execute direct response creative concepts
- Develop email and SMS content concepts and work collaboratively with content strategists to execute ideas
- Assist in drafting email and SMS content as needed
- Actively track current events and news as they relate to client issues and localities and integrate into content planning
- Help manage monthly calendars, production schedules, and budgets
- Supervise Account Associates’ client facing work and train junior staff on relevant responsibilities
- Assist with email production and perform production as needed
- Assist in launching new ad campaigns and tracking results
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
We’re looking for:
- A professional with at least one year of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic candidates and causes
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects when assigned
- Must have superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high productivity environment
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
- Ability to work and communicate within a team structure while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Must be highly motivated, action oriented, and client focused
- Salary band: $58,000 – $75,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle. This is a union-represented position.
- This position is based in our Washington D.C. office. This position will work a hybrid schedule, with two days a week in the office and three days remotely. All RTI employees are expected to be up-to-date on all COVID vaccinations and boosters.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, DSCC, DGA, World Central Kitchen, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2024.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.