Client Strategy Account Associate
Rising Tide Interactive
Our Client Strategy Account Associate role offers you a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing in the progressive community at one of the industry’s premier firms. Our Client Strategy Account Associates help Account Managers and Lead Strategists compile and analyze campaign data that guides our clients’ campaigns while also learning the basics of client management. In this role, you’ll assist our clients with a variety of objectives, including digital advertising and persuasion, mobilization, grassroots fundraising, and supporter acquisition.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Support Account Managers and Lead Strategists on the day-to-day management of overall client relationship and satisfaction.
- Work closely with the client strategy team to understand each client’s unique messaging and strategy, translating that to relevant internal teams.
- Produce and schedule emails and SMS messages as needed.
- Create and update reports to evaluate performance of email and SMS fundraising, digital advertising, and advocacy campaigns.
- Assist with quality assurance processes
- Assist in developing content concepts and monthly calendars for a variety of Democratic, progressive and non-profit clients.
- Assist in execution of list growth strategies such as list buys, swaps and joint actions.
- Assist in performing research as assigned.
- Additional administrative and other duties as assigned such as the development of call agendas and taking notes in client meetings.
We’re looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic candidates and causes and a passion for politics and digital media
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and Word/Google Docs
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, frequently under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
- Superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high productivity environment
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
- Ability to work and communicate within a team structure while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Must be highly motivated, action oriented, and client focused
- Salary band: $50,000 - $57,500
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle. This position goes through November 2024 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs. This is a union-represented position.
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC. This position will work a hybrid schedule, with two days a week in the office and three days remotely. All RTI employees are expected to be up-to-date on all COVID vaccinations and boosters.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, DSCC, DGA, World Central Kitchen, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2024.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.