Paid Organizing Manager
Scale to Win
Paid Organizing Manager
About Scale to Win:
Scale to Win is a fully remote progressive, political tech company founded in 2020 by organizing leaders from the Biden/Harris, Bernie 2020, Warren 2020, Bernie 2016, and Hillary for America Presidential campaigns. Scale to Win currently offers a custom Spoke P2P texting platform as well as a predictive dialer tool, the Scale to Win Dialer.
We work with more than 1000 Democratic and progressive campaigns and organizations working to make change. Current and past clients include the Democratic National Committee, the Ayanna Pressley campaign, the AOC campaign, Jon Ossoff for Senate, Mark Kelly for Senate, John Fetterman for Senate, and the Working Families Party.
Scale to Win is hiring a Paid Organizing Manager to help run our turnkey texting operations, providing excellent communication and services to clients who utilize our ‘We Text For You’ offerings.
About the role:
- Build relationships and communicate with clients from the onboarding phase, through campaign requests, building, sending, and reporting back after campaigns are complete.
- Create and own reporting materials and processes to share results of texting campaigns with clients.
- Develop emails and pre-written replies to promote high standards of quality in all of our client communications.
- Coordinate with a team of hourly paid texters.
- Build, proof, and launch text campaigns.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the STW offerings (currently a P2P texting product, dialer tool, and turnkey, “We text/call for you” organizing) and associated use cases
- Analyze and improve our turnkey practices, working collaboratively with our Senior Organizing Manager and other STW team members.
- Train new clients and support existing clients as needed over Zoom.
- Communicate client needs as necessary to members of the STW tech team to help inform future roadmap decisions.
- Stay up on the latest trends in texting to help answer client questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to Senior Paid Organizing Manager
Note, position is fully remote, though ideally, this candidate would keep ET or CT hours.
YOU are most likely an experienced organizer fluent in distributed texting and/or calling tools.
While we don’t necessarily expect successful applicants to have all of the below experiences, you likely have had relevant experience with a number of the bullets below:
- Understanding of the problems that organizing tools are designed to solve. The ideal candidate would have a few cycles of experience as an organizer and have worked successfully with organizing tools in the field leading teams of volunteers or paid canvassers, phone bankers, etc.
- You are a good writer and clear communicator. You are a pro at communicating over email, on Zoom, and messaging platforms. You write, and speak, to be understood.
- You may or may not be a “people person,” but you enjoy days that are filled with speaking and communicating with clients + potential clients.
- You are a creative problem solver and self starter. You’re someone who can disagree without being disagreeable. You’re comfortable coming up with new ideas and have the follow through to make those new ideas happen.
- Flexibility; position may evolve, and your responsibilities may shift over time.
- A strong progressive. We work with Democratic and progressive candidates and causes. We are strongly committed to advancing a more just future for all.
- $70k yearly salary. As part of our commitment to equity, salaries are non-negotiable: everyone in the same role receives the same salary.
- Remote working with flexible working conditions so that you can balance family or other commitments.
- 10 company holidays and 2 floating holidays.
- Generous paid vacation (up to 25 days a year with time accrued monthly); paid parental leave, paid sick leave benefits
- Fully-paid, top-notch health insurance for you and your dependents.
- Additional benefits: support to visit conferences and political gatherings, reimbursement for tools, post-COVID company meetups.
- Ideally, you are in ET or CT time zones.
- Note, this position is a cycle hire with potential for renewal, ending on December 31st 2024.
The position will be open until filled and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.