Business Operations Lead
👋 Where you come in
We’re growing rapidly. Our core operations are getting increasingly complex and time-consuming for the founders to lead, alongside all other parts of the business.
We'd love to welcome an all-around teammate who’s excited to take the wheel on critical business operations, with opportunities to dive into many other parts of the business.
Could that be you? 😎
💥 What you’ll do
- Run, systematize, and continuously improve ops for various functions — you’ll wear many hats, such as managing the day-to-day ops of Sparkwise learning sessions, designing the right automations to improve efficiency, building out our Customer Success function, supporting go-to-market/sales, and more
- Tackle diverse priorities alongside founders as they arise — could range from top-level strategy sessions, to learner data analysis, to detailed execution
🌟 Who you are
✔️ Your experiences:
- You’ve worked in high-performing, team-first environments (e.g., management consulting, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You’ve led significant workstreams end-to-end (vs. discrete tasks within an initiative)
- You’ve managed interactions with senior leaders and/or customers
✔️ Your skills:
- Smart generalist — Organized, detail-oriented, and keeps trains running on time; able to run data analyses on Excel and create business presentations
- Full ownership — Can own critical initiatives, pulling in help as needed (vs. requiring active oversight and input)
- Strong ability to “altitude shift” — Zoom out for high-level strategic thinking (unafraid to ask and tackle big questions), then zoom back in to ruthlessly prioritize and execute
- Outstanding people skills — Thrive working in teams, brings a deep level of empathy, and can connect easily with many types of people
✔️ Your mindset:
- Hungry to learn by doing — Excited to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done (even they fall outside of your natural area of responsibilities)
- You get the startup grind — Proactive, embrace ambiguity, and understand that the company’s directions and your responsibilities will continuously evolve
💖 Why you might be excited
✨ Catapult your career:
- You get to be a core member of a team that brings deep domain expertise and connections to top investors and operators.
- The more ownership you show and the more impact you drive, the more opportunities you’ll get to grow as a leader within the company.
✨ Make an impact:
- We have an opportunity to transform the work lives of millions of people.
- You'll be given a lot of autonomy, and infinite room for growth. You can help us define and refine what great bizops look like.
- You’ll shape the trajectory and culture of our company as a core team member.
✨ Work with a caring team:
- We’re eager to help you grow as a whole person. The 3 founders are proven and caring people leaders of diverse and distributed teams (references available!).