Design Talent Pool
People & HR, Design
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2023
- Experience working on discovery and research phases of brand or interactive projects and produce presentations that sell clients on concepts.
- Ability to create compelling visual brands and identities with a strong command of type, color, and layout.
- Ability to produce clear and comprehensive print and online style guides to document brand standards.
- Ability to design clear user experiences by creating sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes that are informed by user experience best practices, brand and content strategy, and audience needs.
- Ability to produce web mockups, style treatments, inner page designs, supplementary components, and project documentation for interactive client projects.
- Ability to create social media graphics, ads, signage, merch, and animations at a rapid pace.
- Ability to manage and/or execute content production such as sourcing imagery and creating graphics.
- Awareness of brand, digital design, and modern web design principles, including: identity design, layout, brand principles, user experience, responsive design, or information architecture.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients to discuss design needs, changes, and decisions.
- Self sufficient and accountable as it relates to time management, organization, verbal communication, and written communication.
- Highly creative and resourceful.
- Passion and pride in your work.
- Interest in progressive politics and progressive causes.