Salesforce Administrator (U.S. Remote)
Title: Salesforce Administrator (U.S. Remote)
Reports to: Chief Digital Officer
Location: United States / Remote, requires U.S. work authorization
Term: Full Time Permanent
Deadline: Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis, until the position is filled
WorkMoney is dedicated to lowering costs and raising incomes for all Americans to make American life more affordable and American families more economically secure. We provide products, services, perks, benefits, tips, and tools to help members improve their financial lives, and we have become a trusted source of information about financial matters, economic policy, and public debates about the economy for our 5 million (and growing) members. We are in the midst of a growth period as an organization and as a brand. In 2023, we will be increasing our presence and investment across a broader range of paid, owned, earned and shared channels which will enable us to advance our core vision that everyone in America can afford to live a good life. You can find out more about WorkMoney at workmoney.org and Facebook.
Why We’re Hiring A Salesforce Administrator
In just a few years, we’ve built a robust 5M membership, distributed hundreds of thousands of SMS messages to our members, and engaged many members in multiple threads of conversations via SMS and email. We’ve done this to date by relying on a complex data architecture with limited ability for multiple people across the team to interact with member data. We’re excited to expand our toolkit with a CRM and are looking for someone excited to build out, launch, and maintain a CRM system from the early stages of development.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work closely with an experienced data team, a software architect, and a 3rd party vendor to get the job done. While the Data team will own the data architecture that WorkMoney uses as the source of truth, you’ll own ensuring that different team members can access and input the right data to enable their day to day jobs through the CRM. You’ll bring deeper knowledge of Salesforce CRM and its ecosystem of products and services to inform how we might use Salesforce to fulfill business objectives.
- Project manage the initial build out and launch of Salesforce
- Manage the Salesforce platform – day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, releases, environment management, reporting, testing and release management
- Lead the design, configuration, testing and deployment of new Salesforce functionality, processes, architecture and reporting while ensuring connectivity in related and downstream processes, data integrity and following architectural standards
- Identify new declarative Salesforce functionality, apps and tools that could have a positive impact on business processes and lead the conversation with internal and external teams to vet potential implementation and assess potential impact the Salesforce ecosystem
- Act as a SME in business reviews of new tools/functionalities, make recommendations and help support business case development
- Be a proactive communicator and engage stakeholders and internal users of the data to uncover new ways to enable these folks with the CRM
- Serve as first point of contact with our Salesforce and 3rd party implementation teams on issues related to contract, scope, and pricing
- Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce capabilities and best practices
- Lead the development of documentation to ensure accurate and effective documentation of business processes, SOPs, test cases and support in writing training materials
- Assist in development of Salesforce reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor selling activity and key performance metrics
- Provide support for all cross-functional Salesforce users to track, troubleshoot, and resolve Salesforce issues.
- Manage user access and permissions
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Minimum 2-years experience as a Salesforce administrator with experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms
- Experience as a Salesforce admin for at least 2 different Salesforce implementations
- Experience provisioning, maintaining and optimizing Salesforce CRM for customer service or direct dial operations
- You’re service oriented and are always looking for ways to improve team members’ workflow or other ways to support their work
- You’re curious and are ready to engage people within the organization to really understand their needs
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes. For example, working with the Marketing team to connect MarTech stacks to Salesforce
- (Optional) Experience managing NGP VAN / EveryAction
We’re proud to offer generous benefits like competitive pay, expansive paid time off options, and employer contributions to retirement and student loan repayment. WorkMoney covers the premiums for healthcare, dental, and vision plans so you don’t have to, offers a 6% 401K employer match, four weeks paid vacation, generous paid family and medical leave, and annual allowances for remote work and professional development.
The salary for this role is $105,000 annually and as part of our commitment to pay transparency and equity in our organization, the salary for this position is not negotiable.
Why Join Our Team?
Our workplace is dynamic and we aren’t afraid to pivot when things don’t work. We’re mission driven, hard working, and scrappy AF. We have a good time working on hard things, and embrace the line ‘feedback is a gift’. We jump in to help each other, and make time to reflect when things go well and not so well. The truth of the matter is: we’re doing meaningful work with really cool people and having a great time doing it.
WorkMoney is an equal opportunity employer. WorkMoney prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, expression, gender identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We see diversity of all kinds as a necessary precondition to doing our work well and strive to build a team that reflects the diverse composition of America itself. We strongly encourage applicants from historically under-represented communities to apply.
Follow the link to the application page, complete the required fields, and submit a resume. In lieu of a cover letter, please answer the three application questions. Submissions without responses to the application questions will not be reviewed. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
*Please do not reach out directly to any team members. If you’d like additional information or to check the status of your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.**