Digital Strategist (comp listed)
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is looking to hire a Digital Strategist to help write and produce content for a large and active grassroots email fundraising program. You will be responsible for writing, producing, and executing email marketing campaigns to raise millions of dollars, recruit organizers, and mobilize voters across the country.
If you are passionate about digital fundraising and want to help Democrats defend the Senate majority, you will find a great home on our team.
- Draft and edit high-performing copy for DSCC and surrogate email sends.
- Pitch content ideas in daily and weekly email meetings.
- Take charge of creating email voices for surrogate senders.
- Track performance of email content and implement learnings in subsequent drafts.
- Produce, target, and checklist error-free email blasts.
- Provide overflow drafting capacity for Ads and SMS teams.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience writing copy in an email marketing setting for an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, or firm.
- Well-versed in email production.
- Familiarity with email CRMs or online organizing platforms (e.g. Blue State Digital, ActionKit, NGP 8).
- Experience with ActionKit a bonus but not a requirement.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 2-3 writing samples in a PDF format.
Equal Opportunity Policy
The DSCC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, physical and or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, religion, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DSCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DSCC employee. The DSCC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. Consistent with this policy, the DSCC requires that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19