Senior SMS Strategist (comp listed)
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
Reports to: SMS Director
Job Description: The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee seeks a Senior SMS Strategist to help build a growing SMS fundraising program. This person will be an integral part of our Online Fundraising Team.
If you have experience in digital fundraising and want to play an integral role in strengthening an SMS program for a national committee, and help defend the Senate majority in the process, you will find a great home on our team.
- Coordinate the production of both broadcast and peer-to-peer SMS content.
- Ensure checklisting process of SMS production is error-free.
- Help track daily results as well as long-term performance of the SMS program.
- Assist the SMS Director in managing the content calendars and setting the creative direction of the program.
- Collaborate with SMS Director to develop A/B testing plans to improve fundraising success.
- Edit and draft SMS content.
- Complete other SMS projects as they arise to facilitate the overall success of the program.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in digital fundraising for an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, or firm.
- Familiarity with SMS CRMs, Email CRMs or online organizing platforms.
- Exceptional proofing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to maintain organizational skills in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Tatango and Switchboard a bonus but not a requirement.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume in a PDF format.
This position is part of a collective bargaining unit.
This position is based in DC. This position is expected to work out of the DSCC office located on Capitol Hill.