Digital Associate (comp listed)
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
Reports to: Deputy Email Director
Job Description The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is seeking a Digital Associate to help produce content for a large and active grassroots email fundraising program. You will be responsible for executing email and SMS marketing campaigns to raise millions of dollars from grassroots supporters, recruit organizers, and mobilize voters across the country.
If you are passionate about digital fundraising and want to help Democrats defend the Senate majority, you will find a great home on our team.
- Design, produce, and code (HTML) email sends.
- Design, produce, and QA SMS blasts.
- Segment and target emails to ensure content is sent to the correct audience.
- Checklist email sends to make sure that all content is sent without errors.
- Set up A/B tests and help carry out other tests as assigned.
- Assist in overflow email writing needs.
- Contribute to message calendars and email brainstorms on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze message performance to identify trends and insights that will lead to future optimization.
- 0-2 years of experience in email marketing for an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, or firm.
- Interest in and knowledge of Democratic politics.
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with email CRMs or online organizing platforms (e.g. Blue State Digital, NGP 8, ActionKit) a bonus, but not required.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume in a PDF format.
This position is part of a collective bargaining unit.
This position is based in DC. This position is expected to work out of the DSCC office located on Capitol Hill.