Digital Associate (comp listed)
Reports to: Email Production Manager
Job Description The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is seeking a Digital Associate to help produce content for a large and active grassroots email fundraising program. You will be responsible for executing email and SMS marketing campaigns to raise millions of dollars from grassroots supporters, recruit organizers, and mobilize voters across the country.
If you are passionate about digital fundraising and want to help Democrats defend the Senate majority, you will find a great home on our team.
- Design, produce, and code (HTML) email sends.
- Design, produce, and QA SMS blasts.
- Segment and target emails to ensure content is sent to the correct audience.
- Checklist email sends to make sure that all content is sent without errors.
- Set up A/B tests and help carry out other tests as assigned.
- Assist in overflow email writing needs.
- Contribute to message calendars and email brainstorms on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze message performance to identify trends and insights that will lead to future optimization.
- 0-2 years of experience in email marketing for an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, or firm.
- Interest in and knowledge of Democratic politics.
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with email CRMs or online organizing platforms (e.g. Blue State Digital, NGP 8, ActionKit) a bonus, but not required.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 1-3 writing samples in a PDF format.
Equal Opportunity Policy
The DSCC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, physical and or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, religion, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DSCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DSCC employee. The DSCC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. Consistent with this policy, the DSCC requires that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19